Warranty terms for GALLPLAST flooring
GallPlast is multi-purpose PVC flooring with a two year warranty. A work “defect” is defined as a defect that restricts the use of the product. Defects resulting from incorrect use, misuse or omission will result in the cancellation of the warranty. This warranty does not apply to damage caused by vandalism or “force majeure” or other events outside the control of the manufacturer.
This warranty in not transferrable and is exclusively restricted to the repair or replacement of defective products. All defective products must be returned to where they were originally purchased.
This warranty does not cover scratches, abrasion, tears, cosmetic damage or other wear and tear caused by normal use of the product. In addition, damage resulting from intentional damage, negligence or unreasonable use will result in loss of warranty.
Liability for accidental or consequential damages is excluded to the extent permitted by law. The user accepts all risks of injury resulting from the use of this product.
All claims must be documented by the document of sale.
The following are excluded from the warranty:
- All costs for transport to the company (storage or returning money)
- All damage caused by domestic animals.
- All variations in colour due to manufacturing variations or inaccurate colour, shade, or mottling (spots or blotches of different shades and colours) of manufacturing moulds.
- All damage resulting from incorrect application or non compliance with the recommended instructions for installation.
- All damage caused by incorrect use of chemical substances and cleaning detergents.
- All damage caused by moisture, hydrostatic pressure or alkali substances contained in the foundation of the floor.
- All damage caused by chemical reactions. The product is not recommended for use in premises used for food preparation, such as in commercial kitchens. The flooring is not compatible with oils for the preparation of food and with vegetable fats. These materials are not compatible with our floors and may cause injury through of slipping and the undesirable growth of micro organisms caused by impregnation of the flooring surface. Chemicals such as methyl ethyl ketone (MEK) or acetone are also unsuitable. All chemical substances that may come into contact with the floor must be tested prior to installation.
- All damage resulting from colour fading. GallPlast PVC flooring is not designed for external installation.
- All damage resulting from staining by tires. Many tires contain phenaline diamine (6PPD), which can be harmful. If tires are hot, they may leave marks on the flooring. Tires can also leave chemicals or items from the surface of the road that may colour the GallPlast flooring.
- GallPlast flooring is not recommended for areas where there is a large quantity of flowing liquids.